Details and Commonly Asked Questions
To make Sunny Day Tree Farm a fun and safe place for all, we ask that you observe the following precautions when visiting please:
- Please be careful driving up the driveway, proceed with caution and follow the signs.
- When you arrive at the top of the driveway please proceed with caution and drive slowly. Children, dogs and other vehicles are present and maneuvering in small spaces. Pets are welcome to search for your U-Cut Christmas Trees along with you, but on a leash only.
- We encourage you to bring your own handsaw. Handsaws are available at the elf shop, but at times, they are all out on the Farm. Due to insurance restrictions chainsaws are not allowed.
- Please do not Smoke while you’re on the Farm and please pick up your garbage. We have garbage cans outside of the elf shop and around the Farm.
- Vehicles are allowed on the upper parking section only and are not allowed on any of our “farm roads”. These are walking paths only and please do your best to stay on our property. Our property is bordered by any standing timber over 30 feet tall so that’s how you’ll know you’ve ventured off our U-cut Christmas trees farm.
- We have many newly planted seedlings on the Farm - your future Christmas trees! Please be careful of where you are walking and carrying your tree - please avoid the newly planted areas!