Hours of Operation
The Sunny Day Tree Farm season runs from the Saturday before Thanksgiving, Nov. 23rd to December 22nd at 3pm. During the season our days and hours are as follows: Monday (Closed) Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (10am to 5pm).
Address: 25100 SW Neill Rd, Sherwood, Oregon 97140
Please be sure to read the directions and print our map on our website and be careful about relying on your GPS, Google Maps, or Mapquest. Although usually pretty reliable, these tools have sent some of our visitors to the incorrect location and it took them much longer than expected to find us.
Please note that there are two (2) Neill Roads and they do not connect! Confusing to say the least if you have not been here before so please review the directions on our website leading you here and bring a copy with you as you begin your adventure.
Print our map below and bring it with you which lists the proper cross roads and will lead you directly to the Sunny Day Tree Farm!
Directions Coming from Sherwood
(Takes about 15 minutes)
- From 99W, just South of Tualatin Sherwood Hwy., take Edy Road heading West. (this is at the corner of Walgreen’s drug store)
- Travel 3 miles and turn left on Aebischer
- Travel .8 mile and turn right on Kruger
- Travel up the curving road (Kruger) approximately 1.2 miles and turn left on Mountain Home Road (abbreviated on the Road sign, “Mtn Home RD”)
- Travel .4 mile on Mountain Home Road and turn right on Courtney Road.
- Travel .2 mile on Courtney and turn right on Schmeltzer Road.
- Travel .7 mile on Schmeltzer and turn left on Neill Road, a gravel Road.
- Turn left at the “Sunny Day Tree Farm” sign & go up the driveway (1/3 of a mile) to our Farm, 25100 SW Neill Road, Sherwood, Oregon, 97140.
Directions Coming from Newberg
(Takes about 15 minutes)
- From 99W turn onto Springbrook Road at the Shari’s intersection heading up the mountain for .8 of a mile and turn right again on to stay on Springbrook (head toward the Allison).
- Travel 1.2 miles on Springbook and turn right on Bell Road.
- Travel .7 of a mile and turn right on Bell Road.
- Travel .2 of a mile and turn left on Mountain Home Road, “Mtn Home RD”.
- Travel 1.4 miles and turn left on Courtney.
- Travel .2 of a mile and turn right on Schmeltzer.
- Travel .7 of a mile on Schmeltzer and turn left on Neill Road, a gravel road.
- Turn left at the “Sunny Day Tree Farm” sign & go up the driveway (1/3 of a mile) to our Farm, 25100 SW Neill Rd, Sherwood, Oregon, 97140. And yes, our driveway is gravel.