Details and Commonly Asked Questions
- Q: When is the Sunny Day Tree Farm open?
- A: Sunny Day Tree Farm is open the Friday after Thanksgiving Nov. 23rd to Dec. 22nd. During the week we are closed on Mondays and Open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays from Noon to Dark. Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays, we are Open from 9am to Dark! On Dec. 22nd, Saturday, we close at 3pm! Call our Farm for special visits!
- Q: How much do your Christmas trees cost?
- A: You pick, you cut, you load and you get to take home a fresh Oregon Christmas tree for just $25!!! Pre-cut trees are $35!!!
- Q: What’s the cost for the Santa picture and event?
- A: No charge, Merry Christmas! Sponsored by The Sunny Day Tree Farm!
- Q: How tall are your Christmas Trees?
- A: This year they top out at 10 feet! We have a few taller Trees, you just have to hunt for them.
- Q: Do you have something to tie the Tree to my car?
- A: Yes, we have twine for you to tie your Tree to your car.
- Q: Do you have saws to cut the Trees?
- A: Yes, we provide hand saws for you to cut your Trees down.
- Q: Do you have a baler or shaker?
- A: No, we do not have a baler or shaker (just strong nephews to shake your Tree!)
- Q: How do we pay?
- A: No credit or debit card, only cash and checks are accepted.
To make Sunny Day Tree Farm a fun and safe place for all, we ask that you observe the following precautions when visiting please:
- Please be careful driving up the driveway, proceed with caution and follow the signs.
- When you arrive at the top of the driveway please proceed with caution and drive slowly. Children, dogs and other vehicles are present and maneuvering in small spaces. Pets are welcome to search for your Christmas Tree along with you, but on a leash only.
- We encourage you to bring your own handsaw. Handsaws are available at the elf shop, but at times, they are all out on the Farm. Due to insurance restrictions chainsaws are not allowed.
- Please do not Smoke while you’re on the Farm and please pick up your garbage. We have garbage cans outside of the elf shop and around the Farm.
- Vehicles are allowed on the upper parking section only and are not allowed on any of our “farm roads”. These are walking paths only and please do your best to stay on our property. Our property is bordered by any standing timber over 30 feet tall so that’s how you’ll know you’ve ventured off our Farm.
- We have many newly planted seedlings on the Farm – your future Christmas trees! Please be careful of where you are walking and carrying your tree – please avoid the newly planted areas!